0

let down and hanging around

Posted by Slowplum on 10/30/2006 08:33:00 PM
So I managed to get myself suckered into working until 8 pm tonight. Ugh. So. So. Tired.

But it makes up for being off on Friday, so all is well.

Memo to self: court date Nov. 7

While I'm too tired to move, I'm also wide awake mentally. I hate that feeling.

I'm almost done C's hat - it looks gorgeous if I may say so. I will post results when complete. My sisterinlaw has requested one using shades of green - I'm actually pretty excited about it.

MIL wants me to knit some mittens for her mom for Christmas, which is fine, but I'm thinking what's the point? She's never out in the winter. But I'll do it because I think her mom deserves the little things to make her happy since she doesn't have very much to be happy about for the most part. There is a very long, very convoluted story behind that, that I am not at liberty to disclose since it is skeletons from a family not my own, and I have my own skeletons to deal with, why borrow someone else's?

Maybe I should be a skeleton for Hallowe'en. Yes I still haven't got a costume. Yes I totally suck this year. What's wrong with me? I LOVE THIS HOLIDAY and yet I am so blase this year. It sucks!

Ok, back to knitting.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.