0

Whoa, black betty (bam-ba-lam)

Posted by Slowplum on 10/10/2006 10:01:00 AM
Was up late last night watching Batman Begins w/SO and then Basic on my own. I really enjoyed that movie - for once I actually agree with a film-maker's change in the script in that initially, in the movie Basic it turns out Travolta's character was actually the bad guy. The ending that was re-scripted gives it a better twist.

I lent the movie to my parents and my father actually stayed awake to watch it - a great compliment to Hollywood, who usually inspires snores from him, and mom giving him the synopsis when he wakes up five minutes before the movie should end.

I wish the weather would make up its mind. I also hope it's nice for Halloween. My FIL is taking the kids out trick or treating this year apparently - they had already conspired with him on that take. So I guess I get a break this year. Why am I so pouty about it? Probably because I love this holiday as much as they do, if not more.

Woke up to the cat chirping in my ear. Here's why - the cordless phone was emitting beeps and blips to let us know it was low on the battery. This woke kitty up, who in turn woke me. Seven am and it was dark as night out. When did that happen? Nobody invited old man Winter - tell him to come back later, it's early and we're not prepared!

Time to head for work. Auditors are coming back this week.... *grumblefuck*

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.