0

Even heroes have the right to bleed

Posted by Slowplum on 10/02/2006 08:46:00 AM
So from Smallville-a-thon land we move on to Lois & Clarksville. SO may just drive the fangirlness for Superman right out of me... feh, who am I kidding, right? I've said it tons of times, I love Superman like nobody's business. I love the whole lexicon and ideal enough to defend the recent abomination that Bryan Singer tried his best to save.

My cold is rapidly depleting what little source of energy I have had lately. This should make things interesting this week; paired with this is an appointment with a gynecologist on Wednesday that I now may have to reschedule for erm, natural causes.

I can't believe I just alluded to that on a public blog. Bwaha.

I am rapidly understanding that C is soon going to need a bra. Holy crap. I don't know if I'm ready for this.

Ugh time to go buy some Dayquil or something and face the music. On the schedule for this week is a school council meeting, C has badge night at Brownies, my mom is insisting I take the kids to visit her Wednesday (mom and I are in the 'arguing lots about everything' cycle of our relationship - it actually goes in cycles where we get along great and then can't stand each other. Mostly because I have a mind and my own opinions and my own life and she refuses to recognize that), and I think that's about it... my 6 yr anniversary w/SO is coming up October 21. Technically we've been together a lot longer than that, but by official capacity of the bond of marriage, it's only been six.

Ok seriously time to go.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.