0

It's a strange day, no colours or shapes, no sound in my head, I forget who I am

Posted by Slowplum on 10/26/2006 08:39:00 PM
If you don't know who Goldfrapp is - go find out.

Anyway. My PAR (employee review thinger) was this week (finally!) and I did excellent and they agreed with my self-assessment in that I am FABULOUS and hah! So anyway. Yes. Good PAR.

JG came over tonight and yapped in the garage with SO for most of the evening. Then I made pasta and he watched me carefully and wrote it down. He asked me for feedback on things he may have missed, then asked me how to make gravy, then asked me how I make that Portuguese stew I make, then wrote down as much as he could. See, he is moving in with ME come December, and figures he needs to be the cook since she doesn't really. I mean she can cook but she doesn't really like to, and he wants to, so it's all good.

My head sort of aches now because I was sitting in the garage with them and JG is a chain smoker when he gets talking, and since I quit back in - uh - I can't remember. A long time ago. I find it really hurts me head.

Tomorrow SO has declared it is going to be a boys' night in, in which they drink beer and order chicken wings and yap in our garage till all hours. I can't complain really, since the kids will be at the in-laws' house. But now I'm thinking, "what am I going to do to get myself out of the house?" So if you have any suggestions or wanna do something - call my cell, otherwise I'll be roaming around aimlessly in search of respite. Even if the kids end up staying home, SO will be home with them and they'll be safe in bed by the time the boys get their thing going.

Not that I don't enjoy spending time with SO and his buddies - I do. I'm just not in the mood for them right now.

Ok. Time to go resume my knitting project for C's hat and watch pointless films. Maybe finish up school council banking.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.