0

Rain, I don't mind

Posted by Slowplum on 10/03/2006 04:55:00 PM
So. Very. Tired.

We're having an audit this week at work - which is fine in and of itself, but considering I've only been there six months, I do feel a little pressured having the auditor more or less hanging over my shoulder all day asking me about processes, and why I do what I do, and what to do when I don't know what to do, and etc.

Also roped myself into doing parent council stuff at my kids' school again this year. What doesn't kill you... certainly doesn't make you breakfast, that's for damn sure.

Mmmm, breakfast.

I had a bagel and strawberries & cream flavored cream cheese this morning. It was a little slice of heaven, as I have not had any substantial breakfast in probably literally a month of Sundays.

Time to get the daughter ready for Brownies & myself ready for council meeting. And probably cook supper somewhere in there. Ugh. ugh.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.