0

And the sign says you've got to have a membership card to get inside.

Posted by Slowplum on 10/16/2006 11:22:00 PM
No reason for the title, just had the tune in my head.

So. The courthouse called today but unfortunately I didn't get the guy's message until he had already left for the day. So my morning agenda has calling him back on the top of the list. I will let you know how it goes.

Wednesday I have off - time to be spent going to see gynecologists and etc.

Talked w/sir T on the phone, which is always interesting banter at the very least. Discussed current situation w/SIL. Considered possibility of gathering forces and getting a group to play board games or whatever, however scheduling is becoming a quick nightmare. Welcome to the Christmas season (yes already).

Which reminds me, I need to call a few places about reservations for the employee Christmas party. Yes I got suckered into planning it. Hush.

Today was a day from hell at work, I had a terrible migraine and every second call involved something complex that required some investigation and callbacks. Bleh.

Bags under my eyes are only slightly smaller - I really need to do something about that not sleeping thing.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.