0

laughing and crashing we're laughing i'm crashing

Posted by Slowplum on 10/02/2006 09:20:00 PM
Ever do a random search on something, and then for whatever reason, came across something/someone you hadn't thought about in a great long while?

That happened to me today, and it brought back this whole flood of thoughts and memories.

Which wouldn't be so bad if it didn't stop me right in my tracks and set my heart apace and make me wonder if I should pursue for more information. Curiosity killed the cat.

Meow.

Why is it when I have a cold, I crave Pop Tarts? This is an oddity I cannot explain even to myself. Odder still is that when I eat one, I then feel very ill over the whole damn thing (but not in that whole "oh I hate myself for eating a Pop Tart bla bla bla" sort of way) and wish I'd never knew Pop Tarts existed. Tricky, tricky. I have decided not to cave and eat one this time. Take that, Pop Tart!

I had like, twenty people tell me on the phone today that I sounded terrible. Well no shit. Really? Because I thought I sounded fine, thank you. Hah. Others complimented the voice for some reason. Ever been hit on by someone over the phone? It's pretty funny, actually. Funnier still when it's a solicitor.

I got a bunch of free samples of things in the mail today, which leads me to believe a friend might have had them sent to me, since I never sign up for that sort of thing. Which is fine but if it increases my intake of junk mail I shall be very put out.

Ok time for rest. My chest feels heavy and my eyes woozy.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.