0

house of a thousand sicknesses

Posted by Slowplum on 11/02/2006 05:02:00 AM
Things have been strained here the past few days. Sickness rampant in C and I and now it looks like SO is getting it - K seems to be unaffected at present but I'm sitting here waiting with baited breath. C seemed to be getting better yesterday then she woke me up at 3 am crying because she got sick again. Which in turn is making my stomach churn.

I was hoping that all the damn disinfecting I'd done around the house yesterday would keep the pesky germs from attacking again but no such luck. Ooog. Time to go take a shower and hope my stomach stops, and hope her stomach stops, and hope I don't have to miss yet another day of work to take care of one or both or all of us.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.