1

Welcome back welcome back welcome back

Posted by Slowplum on 10/29/2006 11:18:00 AM
Reformat status: VICTORY!

It was totally painless save for a bit of an issue updating my network adapter driver, as I had momentarily misplaced the backup disk. But all is well and we are up and running and in business again.

SO bought a George Foreman griddle type thing that lets you fry up delicious breakfast items all on one pan. So needless to say I got spoiled for breakfast. Bwaha! I love it.

The weather won't make up its mind lately - snowy then sunny then windy then all three. Bleh. It makes it hard to dress the kids in the morning.

Ok I'm off to reinstall games etc. since I was primarily focused on getting the machine back up to par.

1 Comments


Hey Slom Plum, can you email me please - I don't have your email anymore and I need your expertise for a job I'm doing...it'll give some extra Christmas Doh!

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.