1

sick sick sick

Posted by Slowplum on 9/29/2006 10:03:00 AM
Home sick today, which makes 2 days in a row that I didn't go in to work. yesterday I was taking care of C who had fallen ill (again). This time not her tummy tho- her neck & chest hurt. Last night K also got sick. So I was back and forth between the two of them while fending off a cold myself.

Also in between I was coerced into making chili for SO - he said with the weather being so dreary and cold, he had a hankering for chili, and would I please please please make some? So of course I obliged. It isn't like it is a gourmet recipe which would take hours of my time anyway, you know?

In any case, I battled a cold as well as took care of my family. Looks like the cold won. I woke up achey and bleh. My chest feels like a wall of bricks is resting on it. K has been crying on and off - overemotional and tired. C is not complaining, just sort of lying limply on the couch.

I'm going to go lie down shortly myself.

Here's hoping everyone has a much better weekend than me. My sisterinlaw & her friend P took this weekend off to celebrate his birthday - if it's anything like Sir T's, I'm sure they'll have a good time and not remember much save for the fact that they had a good time.

Mmmm warm bath may be in order. And large mug of tea.

What do you do to make yourself feel better when you are sick?

1 Comments


What do I do to feel better when I'm sick? Bah! I don't have time to get sick. The house would fall apart if I did.

Hope you're getting enough sleep. That always helps too.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.