0

Yanno what bugs me about E2 lately?

Posted by Slowplum on 3/10/2003 08:00:00 AM
The fact that if a write-up isn't eleventy bajillion pages long, it ain't worth crap. That's just utter bullshit. This site is way too intense lately. Sweet christing potato.

Don't get me wrong. I love E2. I wouldn't be there if I didn't. But I also see great merit in the shorter write-ups that are often passed over or tsk-tsked over. Sometimes, I don't want a 5 page essay on a subject, I just want the bare minimum of facts to give me an idea of what's what. Is that so much to ask?

ANyway. I'm not at work today. I have some things that need doing in the personal arena of my life. My boss totally knows and understands, which is cool.

I need more quiz action. PEOPLE SEND ME LINKS K THX

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.