0

content

Posted by Slowplum on 3/02/2003 09:24:00 PM
So today out of the blue S calls wanting to come over and see our dishwasher. She's thinking of buying a portable model because she can't afford to lose cupboard space (small house and small kitchen). So she did then we went out for a bit to Mi's house. Then we checked out the antique warehouse which was full of stuff I'd love to own but I am broke and really, where would I put it, right?

So anyway. Then we went over to S's house and she made us dinner and it was delicious! Then we played scrabble which I loved because I haven't played real scrabble in literally YEARS.

Then her son MM came home and we played a game with him and his father. Then his father MMSr drove me home and now I'm home and tired and looking at a mountain of paper I was supposed to sort out over the weekend and mad at myself for procrastinating and not doing it. *pout*

Ok I'm going to go and try to tackle it. Even though I can't because K is still awake and will mess it all up. *sigh*

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.