0

HOLY CATS IT'S LENT!

Posted by Slowplum on 3/05/2003 07:07:00 AM
So I only just realized last night when I got to muh girl S's house that it was Shrove Tuesday. Never did get around to eating those pancakes, bad Peach.

This year I am going to give up... uhm... uh... coffee. Gah! Just saying it makes me sad.

But I'm gonna.

I haven't managed to make it through an entire lent ever. Let's see if I can do it this year. You know, for science and all.

So yeah. Went over to S's last night bearing gifts: honeydew melon scented three-wick, three mix CD's, popcorn!, coke. We played scrabble and yammered about everything and nothing. S hasn't been well the past while, so she appreciated the time. So did I, for that matter.

Also, WE MADE PLANS. I cannot mention what sort of plans they are, BUT THEY ARE GOOD.

Memo to self: Fado. G Kelly. Laura. Groceries.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.