0

awake, honest

Posted by Slowplum on 3/08/2003 10:22:00 AM
So I took my brother out for breakfast this morning at a local diner. Me my brother and my two kids. It was nice. He and I don't really get a chance to do anything together because of you know, life and all. This morning I decided, fuckit, let's call R so I did. And he was surprised and of course accepted.

The kids behaved themselves at the restaurant with few issues. Although K was a little pouty at first and kept mumbling that he wanted a muffin. That's because on Wednesdays, SO takes K to Tim Horton's after dropping C off at school and they sit and eat a muffin together and drink some chocolate milk. So when I told K we were going out for breakfast, the thought that was what I meant. Such a sweetie.

R kept saying how weird it was to think that we are here this many years in the future and here he is looking down on his niece and nephew. And he sees in them stuff that he and I used to do and it makes him feel nostalgic. I know exactly what he means.

Ok now I'm gonna go do things. Or something.

DAmn. I need groceries. Gotta do that sometime.

Day 4 no coffee: I AM STRONG. I WILL SURVIVE. I WILL... *gasp**choke* PLEASE HELP ME

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.