0

change

Posted by Slowplum on 3/16/2003 09:13:00 PM
This was a good weekend. I cleaned like mad all Saturday with the windows wide open and my "old sad bastard music" as some like to call it serenading the neighborhood. I felt alive and wonderful.

Then I went over to my parents' and visited with my vavo, I literally hadn't seen her in years and she just loved visiting with my kids. She was pretty happy to see me too. My two aunts came with her and my one aunt brought her new boyfriend. He was really nice.

Came home, fuddled around a bit and then went to bed at a semi-decent hour. Woke up early with the kidlets and after making them breakfast (they are really into eggo waffles right now) and then made some chocolate chip muffins, mmmm! SO got up and did his thing for a while, then declared that we should all go out and enjoy the sun and good weather. So we got our act together and walked around, the weather was wonderful! God I miss good weather. I'm hoping it sticks.

Sat in Tim Horton's and drank some hot chocolate and just pandered about a while. Then we came home and I took a short nap that was interrupted by a little dinosaur named K insisting I be a dinosaur too. Then I made some pasta, we had some lunch, yadda yadda. Took a *real* nap in the afternoon only to be woken up by my daughter asking if we could still go to the movies.

We went and saw Jungle Book 2, and I actually didn't mind it. I was really rather skeptical, since Disney sequels tend to be on the squidgy side. It was little K's first time in the theatre, and they were both pretty good. We had the place to ourselves which was nice. Ten minutes before the movie ended, though, K thought we were done because we'd run out of popcorn! Little imp.

Went to pizza place, bought some, came home, watched another Disney movie on television, and put the kids to bed. Now I relax a little.

S just called and told me JD had her baby. A little boy, 9 lbs 3 oz. They named him Logan Paul. Yes, Logan as in Wolverine. MR (JD's husband)is crazy about that character.

Now the man is playing EQ and I need to find a way to amuse myself because I am wide awake. Hmmm.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.