0

chicken pox

Posted by Slowplum on 3/30/2003 03:10:00 PM
Fuuuuuck.

C has the chicken pox. Grarr. Kept me up all night of course. SO was kind enough to let me sleep in (read: I pushed him out of bed and told him "get up with the kids I was up with C all night" and then growled until he did so).

K hasn't shown any signs of it yet. Let's hope.

On the bright side, at least she doesn't have head lice again. Fucking school. Hate other people. Hate hate hate.

My job has been nuts and stressful as all get out, mostly because it involves customs, and you can imagine how fun it's been trying to get things across the border recently. Yeah. Fucking politics.

Also, I was re-introduced to an amusing toy by W.

Actually, I chose "supervillain."

Dark Force (Dark-Force, Darkforce, Force Dark, Force-Dark, Forcedark)
Power(s): Hold breath indefinitely, Precognition, Unaided outer space travel
Source of powers: Mutant mutant
Weapon: Trick Pencil
Transportation: Stone Kayak

http://home.hiwaay.net/~lkseitz/comics/herogen/

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.