0

things and stuff.

Posted by Slowplum on 3/27/2003 06:42:00 AM
Went over to muh girl S's house last night about 9pm just to yap a while. RV showed up with tickets to JS & T's buck and doe. Still amazed JS is getting married. Also discovered that RBi is getting married. Holy jebus fuck. Never expected it from that guy.

Drove RV home afterward, been a while since we'd talked so we yapped the whole way there. I think I worried him a little with some of the stuff I told him (no it is none of your business) but he'll bounce back. Always does.

Came home smelling of cigarettes which of course bothered SO. But he takes it in stride. He told me about this friend of ours PT split up with his wife JT. Apparently she was having one of them there internet affairs? Yeah. So she kicked him out. Talk about fucked up, man. They have two kids together and he barely sees them now meanwhile this separation isnt' even his fault. Fuuuuck.

I only have a few more weeks. Then I can have coffee again. No wait I can't. Damn.

I need to re-dye my hair already. Fucking roots.

I haven't been sleeping well lately. Nothing new, but bothersome, because I feel exhausted all the time now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.