0

weird dreams

Posted by Slowplum on 3/02/2003 09:08:00 AM
I had a dream last night that I was at some sort of weird awards banquet for my workplace and half my friend (who don't work there) were there and it was a black tie event. For some reason SO wasn't there. But this other person was and they kept handing me cigars and I kept smoking one after ther other and laughing at people

Then there was this big board room and a bunch of bigwigs were discussing company policies and who to hire and who to fire and they had this one job that needed doing but couldn't figure out who to use so they told my boss that it was now my job but it was a pretty dangerous job and my boss went a little pale when they suggested it to him

Then I was in this town and was at a confectionary type stand that had tons of popcorn etc and was there with some girl I used to know and we were buying gigantic bagfuls of popcorn and then this woman that works in my office showed up with her fiance and asked if we wanted to see the movie with them but we said no. Then we moved the stand to another area of the town. then we ran into the girl i work with and she told me it was a really great movie and why didn't i tell her i was an actress?

Then I woke up because I had to pee.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.