0

Fel Shara

Posted by Slowplum on 3/11/2003 06:53:00 AM
My parents came back from Punta Cana yesterday, happy as larks and laden with gifts. My kids got cute little shirts and then SO got this necklace which unfortunately doesn't fit him and I got one on a choker chain that has a big blue-green type tear-shaped stone (larimar I think?) it's really pretty.

I always wondered. Where do people from hot vacation spots go on vacation?

I've been having really weird dreams lately.

All the stuff I had to do yesterday got done, phew.

I'm a sucker and totally just handed over that last literati game to A.

It's been nice having FG around more lately, I missed the girl.

Someone I know is hurting because of something someone else did, and it kind of makes me wonder.

Mmmm. Banana yogurt.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.