0

lethargic

Posted by Slowplum on 3/10/2003 08:26:00 AM
Cameron: Why'd you kick me?
Ferris: Where's your brain?
Cameron: Why'd you kick me?
Ferris: Where's your brain?
Cameron: Why'd you kick me?
Ferris: Where's your brain?
Cameron: I asked you first.




So I managed to beat down the migraine last night just in time for S to pick me up. Then we went off to JD's house. First we stopped at Mph's and had a beer there. Saw the Sch bros. there, which was nice as I hadn't seen either of them in forever. JSch's settling down and getting married soon, JSchjr has a girlfriend now I hear. Good on them.

Then went to JD's. Had some fun there and did the drinking thing. The birthday girl was in fine spirits but I noted it seemed like everyone was really, really tired. More stuff happened but my brain is too fuzzy to articulate it. I managed to keep the headache at bay until about 1 am when I decided it would then be a good time to walk home (hey when you've had a bunch of vodka shooters and the better part of a bottle of Mateus, these things seem like a great idea). Was exhausted and the only thing pushing me forward to my home was the thought of a warm bed. The minute I got in the door I went immediately to the couch, covered myself up and passed out in front of the television. That was around 2 am.

Was woken up at 6 am by SO asking me something. Everything fuzzy. Mouth all dry and stuff. Shortly after that K woke up. So no sleeping in for this girl.

Guh. So much to do today.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.