0

background house noises

Posted by Slowplum on 3/07/2003 07:01:00 PM
Today was about as unproductive as you can be while still making sure work gets done. Tra-la-la. Day three of no coffee: slight headache, but ok.

Got some you know what for the you know what. Ok most of you don't know what. But I do.

I can't believe it's Friday again already. Where is the time going? Slipping through my hands like sand.

I was in a relatively good mood all day, something rather rare considering the atmosphere of my workplace these days. The earplugs help though.

Maybe it's because I smelled spring in the air for the first time and it made my heart do a little dance. I cannot wait. Spring! Good god I hate the snow.

Ok. My left side is going numb. Time to rest.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.