0

volleyball

Posted by Slowplum on 3/07/2003 06:57:00 AM
Volleyball sucked last night, we lost every game. Nobody had it in them to play really and when we did it was very, very badly. At one point I jumped up to block and managed to tangle myself into the net like a fish. Hilarity ensued. We couldn't breathe from laughter.

But I enjoyed it. It was good to laugh at nothing. I don't recall the last time I did so, I mean really had a good belly laugh. The kind that makes your eyes tear up and your sides hurt.

SUPER SEKRIT PLANS are under way. Huzzah!

We're starting up a games night we are going to do it once a week at a different person's house each week. You know, just play scrabble or trivial pursuit or pictionary or whatever. We are all stressed at our jobs and need something to do that isn't television or anything else like that. Make your own entertainment, man. How novel.

Memo to self: pick up the stupid book for the thing before the 18th of March so you can move on to the next one al-fucking-ready.

Feeling. So. Sleepy. Also cramping. I hate being a woman sometimes. *snarl*

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.