0

sunday girl

Posted by Slowplum on 3/09/2003 01:01:00 PM
Went out to S's last night for games night. Just a buncha people and some games. I kicked ass and drank a bottle of wine and had fun. Saw some people I haven't seen in a long while, it was nice.

At some point in the evening, everyone got really, really tired. It was odd. Then BOOP everyone was up again. We played this one game Scattergories which I hadn't played before and we had to team up because there weren't enough board thingies and my partner was RV and good god it was funny. We were both struggling to figure out words for the categories so we made shit up. haha.

The wine caught up to me some time after I got home at 2:30. I went up to go to bed and instead, after getting undressed I just went back downstairs and propped myself up on the couch because the spins were coming on. So I drank a 1L bottle of water and threw on High Fidelity and fell asleep about three minutes into it.

Woke up to my son bouncing on me singing "Wake up mom, wake up mom, wake up, wake up, wake up mom" (You can find this on his compilation album, "Wailing, Screaming, and Singing on the potty") haha I'm such a dork sometimes. I felt a little hung over but not too bad all in all. I enjoyed myself and spent some good time with good people. I don't get to do that very often so I lap it up when I can.

Took a bath today that lasted approximately two hours, mainly because I fell asleep. I have this nasty habit of falling asleep in the bath. Probably because I like the water make-your-skin-red-like-shellfish hot. It was relaxing and just what I needed.

I'm supposed to have the first Pageant proper node done by tomorrow and I haven't even started it. Well no that's a lie, I sort of have, I have researched and made notes it's just about putting it all together. I lack the ambition or drive to do so today. Also I'm trying to catch up on some really real work that I've been neglecting.

Tomorrow is a day of tests. Lots of tests. I hope I pass. I'm pretty nervous.

Now to figure out what to make for dinner...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.