0

You tell a story like Tokyo Rose

Posted by Slowplum on 9/27/2006 09:56:00 AM
So Tokyo Rose is dead.

Most people only know the name from the song by Idle Eyes.

C is really enjoying Brownies - she was practically gushing last night, talking about plans and making new friends and how she got to stay in faeries again this year. I'm very glad she's enjoying it so much.

K was put out at first that she has something to do and he doesn't, but he's also been enjoying having us to himself. Last night it was just he and SO until I got home - went out with Hammer to wander through the new dollar store. I am greatly impressed and actually on my way there to get cheap boxes of Mrs. Field's cookies. I bet the Dollarama is taking a huge hit from it - the store is spacious, has decent merchandise, and is clean, and takes interac/credit/cash. My only true bone of contention with Dollarama is that it is cash only.

People who don't know the joys of dollar stores need to come shopping with me. I find some pretty terrific things when I am of the right mood. Useful things, shiny things, things that make you go "wtf?".

Ok off I go before work starts. Tonight is family bbq night at the school - should be interesting.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.