0

Switcheroo

Posted by Slowplum on 9/13/2006 06:08:00 PM
So I caved and switched to beta.blogger.com as regular blogger has been giving me more grief than it's worth. The good side is, I can post quickly now. The bad part is, I now have a dumb blogger bar at the top of my site, which I'd never had before. Boooo, blogger! Doesn't having a dedicated account with you for the past 5+ years mean anything???

C is on the pc beside me designing families for TheSims 2. Literally she could spend hours just making little people. She also enjoys the whole architectural design interfacing. Eventually she gets around to actually interacting with families - but that could be months ahead, as I tend to limit their onscreen time.

Got a text from SO today indicating that the cat had left us a little present - a huge dead mouse in the middle of our back yard. Looks like she doesn't need claws after all. I loves my kitty.

SO made supper tonight - he barbecued sole in a lemon-pepper marinade. It was very tasty. It was also odd as SO is not a big lover of fish - I mean, before we met the extent of his eating anything that came from water was limited to cans of tuna mixed with mayo to make sandwiches. After about a year or so in, he graduated to shrimp - but only the kind that comes in a ring. Now he is all "let's have this tonight". I'm not complaining - it's just a little strange to me, as for the past decade I've been begging him to eat the crap.

Just about time to go get C signed up for Brownies - HOPEFULLY. Space is limited; I have my fingers crossed and not much else.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.