0

Buy the sky and sell the sky and tell the sky and tell the sky

Posted by Slowplum on 9/21/2006 08:44:00 PM
Had a lovely visit with my friend LT this evening, walking along the river with the kids. The kids collected some lovely feathers, among them a blue heron, crow, and cormorant.

It was sketchy at first whether or not we would even have a visit at all - I ended up bringing C home early today because of a tummyache. She seemed to be fine by evening though. I'm thinking maybe growing pains? She's blossoming a little too early for my comfort.

In any case, it was a good visit, as I hadn't seen LT in, oh, 4 years? Something like that.

My head is killing me though.

I'm literally seeing stars as I type this.

Anyway... off to pass out on the couch watching Sin City or something. Maybe I'll watch Mirror Mask - I had actually borrowed it from sisterinlaw for C, as she loves those sorts of movies, and adores Jim Henson films especially (think Dark Crystal, Labyrinth and the like).

Ooo it feels like the headache is starting to go away. Bless you, Advil for migraines!

Tomorrow the kids are going to be at the in-laws' for a sleepover - they had made the plans and all before I even heard of it. So I'll be solitary for the evening - SO is working afternoons this week. Not to worry though, I always have plenty to do and a visit is in the planning.

Now off I go to go do that passing out in front of the telly thing. Woo it's almost Friday!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.