1

Your hand won't write not tonight but your mind may wander

Posted by Slowplum on 9/19/2006 09:21:00 PM
I am sleepy but also in pain.

C's first night of Brownies was tonight - she had a really good time and I'm glad I signed her up for a second year. K was a little put out but then enjoyed his time just him and I. We went and visited my parents for a bit, which they also loved. Midweek visits are generally unheard-of come school time, so it was a pleasant surprise for them.

I stayed up late last night watching the brit comedy Absolutely Fabulous, borrowed from my sisterinlaw. I loved French & Saunders, and this was a spoof show put together by Jennifer Saunders. She did not fail me in the hilarity department. SO tried to watch some with me but he just didn't get it. He said "it must take a special kind of humor to appreciate this crap". What was amusing was he said this a few seconds after laughing at one of the scenes.

He ordered new parts for his dead machine, so I am preparing myself for a quick exodus of Mr. Helpful and the re-entry of OK Computer. I am hoping I am wrong, but I'm not holding my breath either.

I have 2 votes in favor of my setting this blog on "log in to read" posting. I am still leery of it - I might set up one of my other blogs as login only to test functionality and purpose.

Time to go do that laundry thing. Any minute now. Yes. Erm. Yes. Right away. Like, this instant. Truly.

1 Comments


I LOVE ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!!!!!

Used to watch it all the time when I was living at home. Late night on a tv with no cable and limited antena reception. It came in on one channel, don't ask me which one.

Lo

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.