0

wanna feel my heart break if it must break in your jaws

Posted by Slowplum on 9/15/2006 12:12:00 AM
So I've been listening to Songs: Ohia on repeat lately. It is bluesy-slowsy-drowsy-zow.

I'm kind of sad because I didn't realize they were playing at Lee's Palace in TO this week- had I known earlier I would have made a point of finding a way to go.

Friday is here - how did that happen? The time is telling me it's 12:15 am - guess what I just finished doing? That's right, the employee review. I could have finished it earlier but I had a procrastination attack and cleaned my upstairs bathroom instead. Oh well. At least my procrastination was productive, right? Right???

you can't get here fast enough
i will swim to you

One of my favorite Songs: Ohia songs is Captain Badass. It makes me think of summer in the south for some reason. Hard to explain on typeface. Just... hmm. Nope, can't explain it. If you want the mp3 and have an email that can handle it, let me know, otherwise I could burn it if you're local to me.

Came home to supper cooked again. Wow. I don't know what I did but I have to keep doing it. It's times like these that help me to focus on the important fact that I am very fortunate in having SO for my chosen lifemate.


Ok I'm feeling the sleepies coming on now. Hooray for sleepiness! Take that, insomnia!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.