1

when you gonna ring it?

Posted by Slowplum on 11/22/2005 10:51:00 AM
I have that darn White Stripes song stuck in my head. Stupid clock radio. Grr.

Anyway, the weekend was good, SO and I had a splendid time at ME's surprise bash. The limo bus was a scream and the bar was so-so, but we make our own fun and the group we were with were of the same mind. So yeah.

The birthday girl was out of sorts for a day or two afterward... she was pretty sick that evening as well.

C's presentation at mass on Sunday was good and we went to Crabby's for lunch with my folks afterward. Then we went to a book store and I got a couple of used books for 2 dollars, hoorah! I love books like nobody's business.

I have a deposit to do shortly for the school council, best get off my keister and get moving then.

.

.

.


Any minute now.

Really.

Is it nap time yet? Why am I so sleepy lately? Must be the change of weather.

1 Comments


I love the doorbell song. Sometimes when I sing along to the radio I employ a variant lyric in which I am thinking about someone else's doorbell, and wonder when I will have the chance to ring it. Because, see, it's naughty.

On the DJ Riko Mixmas mp3, there's a version where a young woman is thinking about her chimney and wonders when you're gonna come down it.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.