0

Save a horse, ride a cowboy

Posted by Slowplum on 11/10/2005 08:54:00 PM
I really hate it when you get a stupid song in your head. Thus the title.

I redesigned JPk's site. Not that there was anything wrong with the previous incarnation, I just think this suits her a little better. Hopefully she likes it as she trusted me to log in and toss the template up for her. Cutie if you don't like it let me know and I can give you the coding for the way it was before, I kept that saved (yes with your minor changes).

Tomorrow is Remembrance Day. I have to remind myself to give the kids coins for their poppies. I must have bought a bajillion already, I keep losing the things.

K's eyes were all red tonight and he asked to go to bed almost an hour earlier than usual. I hope he isn't coming down with something...

C lost a tooth over the weekend and it was so precious, she also left a little dress for the tooth fairy along with her tooth. That tooth fairy is one lucky lady I tell you. So the tooth fairy left in return a toonie and a barbie necklace. Well! C sure was impressed.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.