0

Of Superman and Confessionals

Posted by Slowplum on 11/23/2005 08:25:00 PM

Eee! I'm so happy! Posted by Picasa

Seriously. I love Superman like nobody's business. I'm also pumped about the fact that Kevin Spacey is playing Lex.

Also: Check out Bryan Singer's weekly video blog!

In other news, C's first confession went over very well, she was in and out in no time flat and despite a little nervousness just before and just after, she was perfectly fine. She went to Fr. B. because she said she was afraid she might not understand Fr. D. because of his thick accent. I told her not to worry. She said she was not going to tell me what she said though, because that was between her and God. I said that was fine, I didn't want to know anyway, heheh.

Went to Value Village with the mother-in-law today, we spent a couple of hours in there and I came out with tons of neat stuff, including a hardcover version of Douglas Adams' entire Hitchiker series (for a whopping 2.99) and Miriam Toews' "A Complicated Kindness" in hardcover as well (also for 2.99). I could have got a ton more but I was really there for pants for the kids since they tend to be outgrowing them quicker than I can keep up so I refuse to spend altogether too much on them. I got a lot of GAP & Old Navy stuff there for absolute steals. So hooray!

I had more to say but I'm beat. Toodles.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.