0

Snow!

Posted by Slowplum on 11/10/2005 01:20:00 PM
Calvin: It snowed last night! Turn on the radio! Maybe they closed school. Maybe the school buses froze up! Maybe the principal can't get out of his driveway!
Mum: Get dressed, Calvin. It only snowed an inch.
Calvin: Getting an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery.

Woke up to SNOW outside... grr. C was tres excited because she loves winter. I was not so excited because winter means snow which means shovelling driveways. It doesn't look like it stayed though so hooray!

K has been playing Shrek 2 on the gamecube all morning. Normally I try to temper how long the kids play but the little guy was having so much fun and I figured what the heck, once in a while it won't kill him.

Lunch with S was good as per usual, and I even got a little Christmas shopping snuck in there somewhere.

I'm trying to figure out what to make for supper to no avail. It's tough trying to find something that is quick enough that SO can still eat it before he has to leave for work at 5:30. Yes, 5:30. Yeah. My thoughts exactly.

He was telling me how there's this guy at work who is so spoiled by his wife she makes him lunches of his favorite hot meals and includes little notes in his lunch and everything. He said it must be nice to get lunch made for you every day and I said "Gee whiz hon, hate to break it to you but I'm not a doormat. You want a lunch, you know where the fridge is." And of course he laughed because he knew it would get a rise out of me.

Ok time to go put laundry away. ugh. I hate laundry.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.