1

Danger!

Posted by Slowplum on 11/17/2005 08:49:00 PM
This article amuses me a little.

Potentially, ANY toy could be dangerous, ya bunch of numbnuts.

The Uruk-Hai Crossbow looks pretty neat, actually.

Tum ti um. I'm procrastinating from calling all of my in-laws to find out what they're bringing to the in-law family Christmas which is being held on the 27th. I agreed to take it on this year (memo to self: get notepad that says "Stop me before I volunteer again!") but I really don't feel up to it. Oh well what the hell. I'll just never do it again.

I love that our public library provides online services including renewing books so I don't have to go tromping outside to return them.

The snow is pretty and all but I can do without the flurries, slippery roads, and snowdrifts, thank you very much.

Methinks I will go take a bath and procrastinate some more. I have plenty of time tomorrow.

1 Comments


One time this year when we went to Target before Halloween, I spent some time looking at the costumes. They had all these awesome LOTR-inspired accessories: spike gauntlets, morningstars, wicked-looking pikes with skulls on them! I yearned.

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.