0

Tuesday blahs

Posted by Slowplum on 11/29/2005 01:45:00 PM
Ever been too tired to move? That's me lately.

I'm seriously feeling exhausted and lazy. We went to the grocery store, K and I, after dropping off C at school, and we came home and after putting groceries away I was wiped out. I did manage to put the lights on the tree though so that it is ready for the kids to decorate this afternoon. We also bought a gingerbread house so that little K can build a gingerbread army with little Gingies (which is what he calls them, thanks to Shrek 2) and everything. I'll be hard-pressed to keep SO from eating said house before Christmas though.

K wants to use real glue to glue it together. I told him we couldn't because then we couldn't eat the house. He said he'd eat it anyway. Well, that's a boy for you.

All the snow is gone, the rain washed it all away.

SO came home feeling under the weather, and for once was asleep before the kids. I was up all hours of course... which is probably why I'm so zonked.

Should I make any resolutions this year? A few years back I'd resolved to never make another one, and I've kept that up to this point, but I think my life needs a few resolutions to help me focus.

Have you ever kept any resolutions, or do they always go by the wayside, like most people I know?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.