1

return of the re-vamp

Posted by Slowplum on 11/09/2005 05:21:00 PM
Played around with the site... again. The lovely lady on your left is Grace Kelly.

K's photos came home today and he looks adorable. He was quite upset though and said his one ear was pointy but that certainly wasn't the case... I reassured him the best I could but for some reason, he was inconsolable. We brought the photos home and SO said he looked quite dashing. For some reason it made it all better.

My foot is just killing me. I have no idea what I did to it but whatever I did, it was a doozy.

Time to take SO to work so I can have the car for Brownies tonight.

1 Comments


My youngest always hates having his photo taken. I hardly have any school photos of him, and the ones I do are of him scowling lol

It's not the same for us to tell them they look gorgeous, they just think "yeah, but you would say that" lol

Hope your foot is feeling better :)

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.