0

doo di do

Posted by Slowplum on 2/01/2003 07:23:00 AM
B gave me a link to lots of music-y goodness the other day. I love that boy. He keeps me in the loop. He should slack a little more though before he stresses himself out.

Still sounding like an old man dying of emphazema (or however the hell you spell that) and hating it. Stupid sickness. I keep telling my body to give it the eviction notice, but it has spies inside or something because IT WON'T GO AWAY. Fook.

My daughter's school is having a family fun night on the 12th. They are making big baskets to raffle off to raise money for the school. Each class is doing a different theme. C's class's theme is "Dog lovers" so we have to supply something to do with dogs for the basket. Each kid only has to bring in one thing. I think it's a neat idea and at least it means my kid doesn't have to go door to door selling crap so the school makes money, know?

Today I go to a bridal shower. I think I'm the only one getting EF lingerie. Everyone else is getting her practical stuff. Bah! is what I say to that.

Ok I go make breakfast now. Byee

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.