0

The opposite of fired

Posted by Slowplum on 2/12/2003 08:53:00 PM
So get this. They want to pile more work on me.

On top of what I already do, they want me to help out in the department I used to work in, "whenever I have some spare time". Which just proves my point, I did a lot of the work and now they have hired an incompetant pissant who can't do a fourth of what I did. And now they miss me. Boo fucking hoo.

I may have no choice but to help depending on how my current boss responds to their proposal. *snarl*

On the other hand, YAY BONUS! We profited well this quarter so next week we all get bonus money! Not very much mind you but enough to make me go YAY! Bonus!

Yay! Nobody's really reading this! Except maybe Q. Who is probably bored. :p

Yay! It's Wednesday!

Yay! I forgot why I am saying Yay!

Ok I'm off now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.