0

Valentine's Day Sucks Nads

Posted by Slowplum on 2/14/2003 08:11:00 PM
And you can quote me on that.

This morning it took me twenty minutes to get my kids into the car. Why? Because my son didn't wanna. That's why. So when I finally got him out the door, he swung back in a last ditch effort to get back inside, and I caught his head and pulled him forward before he could smash it.

But somehow in the mix I managed to RIP ONE OF MY FINGERNAILS OFF. Can we say pain? Oh yes. We can say pain. So I went to work sporting a Barbie band-aid that had hearts all over it. People thought it was very apropos and fashionable for the day. GRR.

So my job requires a lot (A LOT) of typing, which is hard to do with a Barbie bandaid on. And if I took it off I bled all over the place which is also not good. "Hello yes Customs? No don't mind the blood on these invoices, I DIDN'T MURDER ANYONE I SWEAR" yeah bad scenario. But funny.

Got an email from Lolo but have so much to say so I think I will reply tomorrow when I have a little more time. Also I have to research Portugal a little more for my entry into the E2 pageant. Gah. Why did I agree to it again? Oh right. Because I thought it was cool. (AND IT IS.) And also to totally beat Miss Federated States of Micronesia. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Gah! Also. When I took a bath tonight, I was lying there relaxing, then I looked at the water and IT WAS MURKY BLACK! AAAAAH! STUPID HAIR DYE! I HATE YOU!

*sniffle* I just... just wanted... *sniffle* to have black hair again... *sniffle* IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK??? *cry*

Also, my bangs were poofing up a la bad eighties hair cut, so I had to hide my hair under a kerchief today. I am so Jemima. :p

Oh! And also! I got a really friggin' HUGE papercut on my right pinky finger. So both hands were INJURED.

Also I puked at work because the smell of all the flowers that the ladies in accounting got made me sick. Literally.

So yeah. VALENTINE'S DAY SUCKS NADS.

Today was one of those days where I should have just rolled over and went back to sleep. I was having such a great dream too. Too bad I can't remember it now. *pout*

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.