0

also...

Posted by Slowplum on 2/22/2003 03:44:00 PM
My friday sucked. Suck suck sucked. Horrible day.

But my sister-in-law's now-ex visited me at work. Which was surprising but not in a bad way. Of course this has solicited talk amongst my coworkers, but meh. I dun care.

We were actually supposed to go have coffee and talk or something last night but it got all screwed up and miscommunicated which was fine because of the whole, you know, my ear bleeding and me feeling dizzy thing.

My mother called me today just to talk but whenever she does that it ends up with us arguing. Always. Gah.

Oh! Good news! LP IS COMING TO VISIT. LP being my cousin. Yeah. I'm all excited and stuff. I haven't seen her LITERALLY in years. Probably the last time I saw her was at... my wedding? Good god it couldn't have been that long. No... no wait. She was there when K was... no that was before the wedding. Gah. It *has* been that long!

So I'm feeling a little dizzy and already had a nap but still feel icky. And little trickles of blood stopped only because of the wonderful thing called clotting. But if I go to clean that, it bleeds again. I think I may have ruptured my eardrum or something but I can't for the life of me figure out how.

The kids have been cats and dogs today fighting and squabbling like little turkeys. That's a lot of animals for this house. And there's only two of them! Eeee.

So my pageant entry is wayyyyy shorter than every one else's. Theirs are like, eleventy billion pages long! But feh. I'm not sweating it. I made the deadline! That in itself is miraculous!

All my words are stuck inside. They won't come out. Maybe that's them, escaping out of my ear via blood. GET BACK IN THERE I NEED YOU

Yes I just might be going inane. Er insane. Probably the first one.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.