0

growl.

Posted by Slowplum on 2/26/2003 06:52:00 AM
I'm having a bad week. Two days now it's been hectic-go-crazy-upsidedown type days. I was invited to go out to LaserQuest with my sister-in-law, but at the last minute I had to cancel because K was begging for my attention and SO wasn't feeling too well. And C is going through the growing pains of trying to understand she can't get everything she wants with a tantrum because it just gets her in the corner for 5 minutes instead. Boy can she holler when she wants to.

Also, I'm worried about S. She had another MS episode and has been pretty much out of commission for the past while. It's funny, this is something we almost never talk about. We know it's there. We just don't brood over it because what's the sense? Whatever happens will happen. Still, though I don't let on, I worry.

I've been bringing my lunch to work lately because I'm finding if I don't I just end up eating the stuff the cafeteria serves, and while that is good, most of it is also unhealthy and overpriced. I'm feeling better for it, which I need because I have been getting pretty damn depressed.

I'm totally broke until the next payday. I hate bills. HATE HATE HATE.

Ok I'm going to go sulk before work now. :p

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.