0

emu-bee summit conclusion

Posted by Slowplum on 2/28/2003 06:43:00 AM
Am becoming addicted to literati again. Mmmmm words. I love words. Even when I lose at that game (which I did twice last night because THE TILE GODS HATE ME) I still love it.

Though I really much prefer scrabble in person.

K forgot his blankie at the babysitters yesterday so it was hell last night, he kept waking up and finding it missing. This morning he was a pill too. Bad habits. Better than the soother or a bottle though.

Another weird dream but it is almost totally gone from my memory due to crying son waking me up and making me think nothing but "must stop that noise".

The emu-bee summit has resulted in me getting my bees back and the emu being returned to its rightful owner.

I had to get trounced royally before giving in. Twice, in fact.

B directed me to more music so THANK YOU B.

I'd also like to point this link out to the small percentage of you who have not seen it.

Strongbad checks his email every Monday.

Click on the dragon link. Prepare to laugh your ass off. TROGDOR!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.