0

gah.

Posted by Slowplum on 1/30/2003 09:00:00 PM
So. I got a new hair cut. It's up to mid-neck length now and I HAVE BANGS. I have not had bangs in literally 12 years. It feels really weird.

SO says it looks "cute", as do other people. Grrr. I hate the word cute.

I also am really, really sick.

But that didn't stop me from going in to work anyway and going to volleyball tonight.

When I breathe, it sounds like I am cat-purring. Is that a bad thing?

When I laugh, it's the laughter of a 70 year old man who has smoked his entire life and is now paying for it. You know. Hahahaa-wheeze-wheeze-choke-eyewateryspu

ttering-youthinkhe'sgonnadie. Yeah. Like that.

I watched the entire State of the Union speech with tongue planted firmly in cheek. Scary stuff.

I made fudge and brought it in to work today. It got raving reviews and everybody was very pleased. No less than four people asked for the recipe.

I have a bridal shower to go to this weekend for my friend EF, she and my friend JM are (finally!) tying the knot on Feb. 8. Erin is also due June 23...

Ok I'm tired and I wanna die. That alright?


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.