0

Bwahahaahaha*coughsputterdie*

Posted by Slowplum on 2/05/2003 07:50:00 AM
So I called in sick today. I'm better off rested than dead I s'pose. Feel like crap. Boss seemed to believe me. It's hard to tell with him. He works in Novi and I'm all the way in the opposite direction so he's never around. But I got tired of my cow orkers telling me to go home already and that I sounded and looked like hell.

I've been really up and down moody lately. Crying jags and then bouncy flirtatiousness and then angry dish throwing and then cheeky wordplay. Meh. I yam who I yam. Fortunately the people on the receiving end of these moods don't seem to mind much ;)

C was sick yesterday, pukey type sick. Felt so bad for her. She was really embarrassed the first time because she didn't get a chance to tell us she was sick she just puked all over. Then we had to clean it all up and she was crying from embarrassment and I told her it was ok, we all had accidents from time to time. Then we gave her a bath and put fresh pj's on her and let her rest on the couch watching Rugrats. I gave her a pail lined with a grocery bag and all was well. She kept asking for water so at least she was staying hydrated and had something to bring up when she was sick. I feel so bad for the kids when they get sick like that. At least C is at an age now where she can tell us what is wrong. With K we don't find out until it's too late...

I bet y'all really wanted to read that. :p

Today she's supposed to be the Happy Helper in class but I don't think she'll be making it to school, which is really going to disappoint her... I'm going to talk to her teacher and see if she can switch today with the kid who does it on Friday...

What am I doing home? I feel guilty for not going to work even though I am genuinely sick. My martyr-like work ethic is going to get me dead someday.

Ok I'ma go lie down now.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.