0

confused

Posted by Slowplum on 2/23/2003 08:39:00 AM
Can't stop the spirits when they need you
This life is more than just a read-through


I keep having dreams that are telling me I am definitely wasting my talents and ignoring them more or less for the sake of normalcy.

People fear what they don't understand. Including me.

But sometimes you have to walk through those fears to leave more room for better things.

When I tell people what I can do they are either intrigued or afraid or both. I don't know how to explain things in such a way to make it easier to understand. Even for me.

Maybe I'm just crazy. Or maybe just the rest of you are.

I haven't locked a node in ages. I don't know why I am now. Maybe I'm just... waiting.

I understand that whatever I choose will be honored. But what if I regret my choice?

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.