0

Woot!

Posted by Slowplum on 2/06/2003 08:17:00 AM
Ok so first, I called in sick again today. Because I feel like a bag of hell. True story.

Second, I AM SO EXCITED because Margaret Atwood is coming to speak here in June. The tickets are very reasonably priced so I am definitely going. YAY!

The Celebrated Writers series this year includes:

Richard B. Wright*
Margaret Atwood*
Joan Barfoot & Yann Martel
Guy Vanderhaeghe
Wayne Johnston

We actually have some pretty cool stuff going on in the summer, it's just a matter of finding out where and when. They set up interviews with the different people involved in the plays, they have courses you can take, workshops etc. There's all kinds of cultural junk going on if that's your bag.

Anyhow, I'm off to go get some rest. Mmm. Rest.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.