0

blah de blah, nobody reads these subject things, do they?

Posted by Slowplum on 2/25/2003 06:44:00 AM
Strange dreams about drowning and trying to save people from also drowning. World ending in a sea. Explosions and crumbling rocks and chaos.

Started an msn group for my family which is working out nicely as we can all let each other know what's going on without typing eleventy billion emails.

Played literati with A and FG last night and it was fun and funny and great. And exactly what I needed because yesterday was a hell day until that point. So thank you, A and FG.

Memo to self: lace up C's new shoes for school.

My boss changed my work hours on me so now instead of from early to early it's from later on to later on. Which is ok but I don't know what to do about the extra hour or so I have in the mornings so it's messing up my routine.

On the other hand, it's making my Thursdays and Fridays a little easier (the days the kids go to babysitters). A little more time in the morning means a little less crying and gnashing of teeth on my part.

Diane Court: I just can't have any social life right now.
Lloyd Dobler: Don't worry about it. We're just having coffee. We'll be anti-social.
Diane Court: Be friends?
Lloyd Dobler: Yeah. With potential.

I saw that movie the other day. I still like it.

It's strange, this internet thing. Connections upon connections, overlapping. I have connected with so many people but it is a bit difficult because these are people miles away in different countries and I often wonder, would we have the same kind of connection in (for lack of a better term) the really real world? I don't know. How do you know what is real and what is contrived? Although I suppose the same could be said in physical existence. The world has become smaller with this. I see so many people doing the falling in love and moving across the earth to be with each other thing, and I think, wow, if it weren't for a little box transmitting information to another little box, these people would never know each other. Funny how life works.

I am rambling now and don't really know where I was going with that.

I need some time to be alone with myself. I don't remember the last time I had that.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.