0

So

Posted by Slowplum on 2/16/2003 04:00:00 AM
Was woken up at 3 am by C who had puked up in her bed and was crying and apologising saying "I didn't mean to mommy it was an accident." Poor lamb. Of course nobody means to do that. So spent half hour cleaning her up, cleaning the bed up, putting new sheets on, etc. She is sleeping soundly and fine. Before she fell asleep she gurgled something about being tired of growing and could she stop now?

This stemmed from an earlier conversation I had had with my dad on the phone because C has been eating like a lion lately, there was no stopping her. Past few days she's been complaining she was hungry RIGHT AFTER EATING A MEAL so we figured, meh, growth spurt right? Well she overheard me and that's where her mumbling came from.

She probably got sick because she got all worked up about the idea of going to my parents tomorrow for some Portuguese thing (dont' ask, long story) and because she had food in her belly the getting worked up made it all come up. Poor dearie. She has the my mom's nerves. *sigh* My mom gets the exact same way sometimes.

So now I'm wide awake and going to go play NWN because the internet is boring and so is the TV. And I'm finished the book I was reading about the glamourous person I'm going to write about for the E2 pageant thingy. So yeah.

I just realized that like, the last twenty or so posts have literally been littered with stories of sickness. God I hate February. Stupid sick bugs.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.