0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/03/2002 08:51:00 AM
Yay! My first Saturday off from job in YEARS. I heart this.

We watched "I am Sam" after SO came home from work last night and I CRIED LIKE A BABY. You heard me. It was really really good. Even SO cried, and ADMITTED he cried. See? This is what becoming a parent does to you, it makes you a SAP. (He will kill me later for posting this. Likely also call me a brat.)

But even if I weren't a mom I think I would cry. I mean... gah. So sad.

However. I think being a parent definitely puts a different spin on how you view this movie. Because you understand some of the things they talk about, like how everyone regardless of their mental IQ can find parenting to be confusing and difficult and that they make so many mistakes. Everyone has self doubt, and the only true constant is that you love your child so fiercely, so much, that you can hardly contain the feeling.

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.