0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/04/2002 07:43:00 AM
Ok so last night my sister-in-law and her boyfriend TN took me out for my birthday. They claimed it was only a ten minute drive but of course they were lying, we ended up going to K-W.
They took me to lazer quest and then we went to mongolian grill to eat and drink a few drinks. It was good fun and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. CM admitted she was a little perplexed about what to get me for my birthday so she decided we shoudl go do something goofy and fun. YAY FOR CM AND TN.

Today will hopefully be a lazy do nothing sort of day. Even though I have an expense report staring at me, begging me to fill it out. Stupid expense reports. They take FOREVERRRRR

Ok I go hunt for breakfast now! And lots of juice! Because too many martinis make my mouth dry the next day.


Inigo Montoya: Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die. Now, offer me money.
[slices Count Rugen's cheek]
Count Rugen: Yes.
Inigo Montoya: Power too. Promise me that.
[slices Count Rugen's other cheek]
Count Rugen: All that I have and more. Please...
Inigo Montoya: Offer me everything I ask for.
Count Rugen: Any thing you want.
Inigo Montoya: I want my father back, you son of bitch.
[stabs and kills Count Rugan]

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.