0
Posted by Slowplum on 8/11/2002 09:17:00 AM
Monkees - Daydream Believer ]


Which Trainspotting Character Are You?



I saw J and E and a bunch of other people at K & SC's place last night. It was nice but near the end our kids were getting a little crazy from being tired so we took off just as some other people were coming in.

So. Sleepy.

I have been having weird dreams. Friday night I conked out with K on the couch and had a dream that our house was flooding all except the top floor. And the floor looked different like we had renovated the hell out of it. I was the only one concerned about the flood. Then I woke up at 8 thinking it was 8 am and flipping out because SO wasn't home. I called his friend JE.

me: have you seen so anywhere?
je: yeah i talked to him like an hour ago on the phone
me: where was he??
je: uhm...at... WORK?
me: what the FUCK is he doing at work?
je: uhm... working?
me: at 8 am?
je: g... it's 8 at night.
me: oh. cripes. really? jebus.

needless to say he got a good laugh out of it. this is clearly a sign i am stressed and not getting enough sleep.

so then i stayed up with k a bit and then we both conked out again. this time i had a weird dream about someone making me take them to see someone else but the someone else was involved with yet another person and it was a whole big mess. then i dreamt i was discussing food with sting in an elevator that was going up this floor to some sort of office where we apparently worked.

last night i dreamt i was worked as this person who was hooked up to these wires on this big tower and every time i saw a jaywalker i was supposed to swoop down and knock the stuffing right out of them.

yeah. crazy stuff.

anyway, i'm waiting for a call from J & E to go out to madelyn's for breakfast. mmm breakfast...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 the saddest girl to ever hold a martini All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.